Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #49



Thursday Thirteen #49


13 Things About Dane Bramage

13 Answers from the 100 Question Meme

Well I thought it would be a good idea to let people get to know me a little more. So I am going to answer the first 13 questions in the "100 Questions" meme. And the next time a Wednesday rolls around and I realize I don't have a Thursday Thirteen done, I'll answer the next 13 questions!

  1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
    My Siamese cat Mr. Murphy bit me on the nose.

  2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
    Which room? This one has grease, dust, and splatters of undeterminable substances.

  3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
    Like this! DUH!Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

  4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
    I have an eclectic taste in music. I like jazz, classical, R&B, gospel and some forms of rock.

  5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
    I don't remember. It was kind of hectic with all the screaming and the slapping going on.

  6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
    About four thousand dollars. That would catch me up with everything.

  7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
    My best friend. I miss talking to him.

  8. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
    That is open to debate. Officially on my birth certificate it is Jessio. But it is supposed to be Jessenio according to my late father.

  9. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED?
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

  10. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
    Niquiesha, my niece.

  11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
    No.

  12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
    My Pastor. Sometimes his sermons touch a part of my soul and the tears just flow like a river.

  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?
    Stetson. Although I have tried some Avon colognes for men that I like but they are a bit pricey.

There you have it. Thirteen tiny glimpses into me. Although officially I answered questions 1 through 15. It appears that the two different sources I used for the questions both omitted # 8 and #9. If you know what they are suppose to be let me know.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: