Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Real Life - No Thursday Thirteen

I apologize, I know this is the second week in a row I neglected my Thursday Thirteen. But I have been buried at work and home. Add to that a battery of medical tests and scans and I have not had the time or energy to put 13 coherent thoughts together.  I started my "gross" edition last week but never finished and I had hoped to get one in late today but fate had other plans.

Again I apologize and to make it up, I will give you a free McDonald's Chicken sandwich. Today only just rush over to Micky D's  before 7:00PM but you have to buy your own medium or large drink. Tell 'em Dane sent you. There. That should do it!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: