Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Acts of Memeness

The Random Yak has tagged me with a meme. My meme policy is to only participate if I feel like it or if the person who tagged you is really cool. Likewise when I tag someone I let them know they are under no obligation in my eyes to participate.
The rules of the meme:
  • When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you (RandomYak).
  • Then post the rules before your list, (that'd be this thing here) and list eight random things about yourself.
  • At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

So this is the Random Eight Meme. I pick eight random things about me to share. I am not quite sure how that works. Should I take everything about me and put it in a hat and draw out eight? Yeah let's do just that.
  • Thing #238 I am participating in the NaNoWriMo this year. My NaNoWriMo name is Kevlord. I am writing a science fiction novel and I am pleased as punch with my progress so far. I am also certain that my novel is crap. I am very pleased about that too, believe it or not. It's all about the learning experience.

  • Thing #2 Currently I live alone in my own home. The "People Under The Stairs" are gone. Can anyone tell me the best way to clean dried cat crap off a cement floor? Or where to find those scrub brushes with long handles? And I think I need a floor squigee. And a respirator.

  • Thing #446 I have been dreaming about dead people Weird. For several nights I have been dreaming about relatives and friends who are all dead. Do I need a shrink or a psychic?

  • Thing #37 This is National Games Week Me and a bunch of my gamer friends are all going to get together Friday and play games for 12 hours. At least those of us with the day off. The rest will probably show up after five. We rented a pavilion and plan to consume Thanksgiving leftovers. Stop by if you are in West Akron near Sand Run Metro Park, Shady Hollow Pavilion. Bring food and games.

  • Thing #7 I am singing "Birthday For A King" as a solo in church. Again. I sang it last year too. I must get a new song by Christmas 2008.

  • Thing #879 I am oddly fascinated by the anime "Bleach". I don't know why. I've been TiVo'ing it for two weeks now and I am actually looking forward to each episode. I puts me in mind of early Dragon Ball Z and I hated DBZ.

  • Thing #42 I have been a Bus Captain at church for 12 years. That makes me the longest serving Bus Captain. I am really sad that everyone who was a Bus Captain when I started are out of that ministry now. (although some have move on to different ministries).

  • Thing #89 When I turn 50 years old in 2009, I'll celebrate with a Sci-Fi Masque Planning it now. Come as your favorite Sci-Fi or Superhero character. I am looking forward to that and with this much advanced planning how can it not be great?

Now, for the tagees, I choose;
  1. Eddie at EddieButler.com

  2. JAM at Least Significant Bits

  3. Chelle Y at The Story of Me

  4. Mitchypoo at Knitting and Losing

  5. QTPies7 at My Seven QTPies

  6. Nicholas at A Gentleman's Domain

  7. Malcolm at Pop Culture Dish

  8. Darla at nichtszusagen
Well I hope you all enjoyed this memey goodness!

No comments: