Thursday Thirteen #71
13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Things to Ponder
Nothing too deep this week. Just 13 things that makes you wonder some times.
- If crime doesn't pay, does that mean my job is a crime?
- Why do fingers and toes wrinkle in the bath, but not the rest of our body?
- Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
- If rhino horn is an aphrodisiac, how come rhinos are nearly extinct?
- Is Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
- How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak.
- Why can't I find any illegal-sized paper?
- Why are people overwhelmed but never just whelmed?
- When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly content and adorable, why do you suddenly have to go to the bathroom?
- Why does McDonalds call it a drive thru when you have to drive around the building?
- Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?
- If beauty is only skin deep, how can some people be described as having an inner beauty?
- If a train station is where a train stops and a bus station is where a bus stops, what's a workstation?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants