Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, July 18, 2005

Who's Been Here and Where'd They Come From

When you go to Site Meter and check out the referrals to your blog you find some interesting things. A link from TTLB led me to GENUINE. I am an absolute superhero fan! So when I saw Captain America, well I new I had another blog to visit. Not that it's about superheroes, it is an interesting read.

Genuine had a link to A Hamburger Today It is 8:22 in the frickin' morning and now I want burnt cow meat! Smother the baby in onions, bacon, 'shrooms and cheese and call me happy!

On a disturbing note, I have been getting a bunch of hits from Google searches looking for Forsake The Troops. The good natured optimist in me believes they are looking for the great news I posted about that cesspool site being shut down. The jaded opportunist in me says hits are hits so read my post about "Forsake the Troops". In fact here's the permalink to my post on USAF Take Out "Foresake the Troops"
[/shameless self promotion]

No comments: