Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After "Brokeback Mountain"

This was found in the inbox. Here is a list of Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound the Same After “ Brokeback Mountain".

10. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

9. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

8. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

7. "Howdy, pardner."

6. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

5. "I need a man who knows how to handle a gun."

4. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

3. "Let's mount up!"

2. "Nice spread ya got there!"

And the number 1 phrase that will never sound the same again:

1. "Ride 'em cowboy!"

And let’s not mention “grab on to my saddle horn”,  okay?

No comments: