Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bible Quiz

I like my test score here. But I didn't feel as if it were a true test of Bible knowledge. ANyone who has taken multiple guess tests before and has an ounce of Bible knowledge would do well. Not perfect like me but well.

You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Hat Tip Cindy Swanson who also scored a perfect 100% and has a new picture up on her blog.

No comments: