Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

When Did America Become the Bad Guy?

I apologise to those of you who sent me email over the holiday and I didn't get back to you. I am just now going through the Dane Bramage inbox. Inside I found this missive from chrys and a link to her site;The Big Lie About America at One Wing Bird It states:
The most successful Big Lie since Adolph Hitler and Joseph Goebbels were in the mendacity business is that the United States of America is the prime villain in world affairs. How did this whopper come to be widely believed about the nation which 30 years ago, was almost universally regarded as a benefactor to humanity?

Go read the entire thing. And thanks chrys.

No comments: