Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #64



Thursday Thirteen #64


13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Quips Heard During Colonoscopies


My friend Scott emailed this list to me. He probably didn't want to become a victim of my laser eyes.
Colonoscopies are no joke , but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by some of his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies :

  1. Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!

  2. Find Amelia Earhart yet?

  3. Can you hear me NOW?

  4. You know, in Arkansas , we're now legally married.

  5. Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?

  6. Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!

  7. You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...

  8. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

  9. If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!

  10. Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.

  11. You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?

  12. Should I smile for my Kodak Moment

  13. Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?

Got any to add? Leave them in the comments!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

10 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

That was funny!

Darla said...

Fun! #10 & #13 crack me up.

DrillerAA said...

Let me wipe the tears out of my eyes. Since I am someone who has had this experience several times, these are just wonderful. No. 13 just might be the best.

DrillerAA said...

Let me know if you see a light at the end of the tunnel and I'll close my mouth.

Karla Porter Archer said...

funny funny stuff!

Blessings,
Karla
T13

Head Gaggler said...

Haha, those are great!!

Anonymous said...

One more...

"I need thirteen things for my list this week... keep digging!"

Unknown said...

Seriously those are funny...
I like "can you tell my wife my head is not up there."

Penelope
http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday-thirteen-15-female-authors.html

Cinnamon Girl said...

Popping off with one of those to your doctor would almost -almost- make it worth it!

Anonymous said...

As a person who suffers from Ulcerative Colitis, and has for several years, I am "intimately" aquainted with this procedure, and I have to say this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Thank you for that!