Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Thursday Thirteen This Week

Sorry. I have been under the weather all week and to top things off I have to have surgery next week. Today was pre-surgery testing. Maybe I’ll have a Thursday 26 next week!

 

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

 

3 comments:

Eve said...

Good luck on your surgery. In my opinion it's not a good way to spend the day. Unless, maybe, you're the surgeon.

You know you've really done it this time. You made me laugh and left a silly smile on my face. Slinkies, indeed!

Cindy Swanson said...

Hope you get to feeling better, and that your surgery goes well! May God bless you.

orneryswife said...

Well, I missed you this week, so I am counting on you being back in fighting form with 26 next week! Best wishes as you recover, both from the "weather" and surgery. I'll pray for your speedy, thorough recovery, and full restoration of strength and energy.
TM