Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #63



Thursday Thirteen #63


13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Celebrity Babies Born in 2007


Last week I listed some famous people. There were entertainers, statesmen, authors and scientists who have passed on. This week I decided to flip the coin and list famous babies born in 2007. Curiously, when I did my in depth investigative digging, (okay I googled) I only found celebrities from the entertainment industry. Apparently normal people having babies isn't newsworthy and therefore doesn't rate mentioning on the internet. While this list is a little more "star" centric than I would like, I decided to go with it anyway. You never know, this list might have the next Albert Einstein in it.

  1. Savannah and Eden Mahoney Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney welcomed fraternal twin daughters into the world in 2007

  2. Liam Aaron McDermott Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child in 2007

  3. Angel Iris Murphy Brown Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown and Eddie Murphy had this lovely bundle of controversy

  4. Dezi James Cubiche Jaime Pressly and perpetual finance Eric Cubiche were proud parents in 2007

  5. Kai Madison Trump born to Vanessa Trump and husband Donald Trump Jr.

  6. River Russell Deary to Actress Keri Russell and her new husband Shane Deary

  7. Henry Daniel Moder Julia Roberts and husband Danny Moder had a son in 2007

  8. Estela Monteverde Actress Ali Landry and hubby director Alejandro Gomez Monteverde collaborated on their first child

  9. Valentina Paloma Pinault to Salma Hayek and future hubby Francois Henri Pinault

  10. Leo Kipling Boyer to "24" co-star Kim Raver and husband Manu Boyer

  11. Taylor Thomas Hasselbeck to "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and husband Arizona Cardinals quarterback Tim Hasselbeck

  12. Alabama Gypsy Rose Jennings to Drea de Matteo and boyfriend of six years Shooter Jennings

  13. Bayley Wollam to "Meet the Parents" star Teri Polo and boyfriend of three years Jamie Wollam

Leave your thoughts on these 14 bundles of joy in the comments




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a LOT of new babies---and mainly very fortunate ones. Nice T13!

Anonymous said...

Millions of babies are born all over the world every year. Why do these non-entities feel that they have achieved something out of the ordinary? And why do we humour them by caring?

Zenmomma said...

The celeb baby names are always interesting. Alabama Gypsy Rose?

storyteller said...

Hmmm ... I don't know who most of these people are, but I suppose that's because I don't watch much TV or go to movies. It does surprise me what Google searches produce.
Hugs and blessings,

Mia Celeste said...

I love hearing about babies. Anybody's really. Each new life reminds me that God isn't tired of us yet.

Dane Bramage said...

I know what you mean storyteller. Of the 26 parents listed I had only heard of 6 before doing thispost.

And I am with you Brenda. A baby is a symbol of love and potential!

maryt/theteach said...

Great post, dane...lots of work! :)

Lisa said...

Amazingly enough, most of those names are fairly normal, which is kind of unusual for celebrities.

Thanks for commenting on my own TT.

Melissa said...

At least no one on this list makes me scream "NO! They shouldn't reproduce!"

Head Gaggler said...

Interesting list. At least some are giving their kids more normal names these days.

Darla said...

LOL--you can tell how much I pay attention to celebrity gossip: I hadn't heard of any of these. In fact, I'd only vaguely heard of a handful of the parents!

Joyismygoal said...

I hope they can survive the limelite

Kathy said...

What a great list....I didn't know that there had been so many celeb babies this/last year!