Thursday Thirteen #70
13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Children's Books That Were Never Written
Digging through some old stuff I found this list. I thought I would share it with you because that's the kind of blogging friend I am. So here are 13 Children's Books That Were Never Written
- You Are Different and That's Bad
- The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
- Dad's New Wife Bruce
- Fun Four-letter Words to Know and Share
- Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games
- Curious George and the Rottweilers
- Strangers Have the Best Candy
- The Little Sissy Who Snitched
- Some Kittens Can Fly
- That's it, I'm Putting You Up for Adoption
- Grandpa Gets a Casket
- The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
- Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
Oh there are some others I'm sure. If you think of any then add them in the comments.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants