Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Been a Slow Couple of Weeks ... For Me Blogging

Okay I know the world has been hurtling towards madness at it’s usual pace. I just have not been commenting on it as much as I should be. Just to let you know, I have come down with a severe case of REAL WORLD.  My life at home, church and work has become incredibly busy. It doesn’t look like it will slow up till after summer.  I will continue to blog but I do not know how frequently I will be able to post.  So I am emailing this post to let you know.  Meanwhile read the funnies at the bottom, they change everyday!

No comments: