Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Reflections

I was over at Pettifogs Jots and Tittles being awe struck by the amount of work she puts into her site. I love the fact that she has a "Most Recent" link that opens a separate window and lists her most recent posts. I noticed that yesterday she had a link to Kevin Cosgrove which had the video sync'd to Kevin Cosgrove's 9/11 9-1-1 call. I had a hard time watching it but I had to. To this day when I read about or watch video about the cowardly attacks on our nation, I choke up. And then I get real mad. What gets me mad are all the IDIOTS who think that 911 was some sort of U.S. government plot against its own people. Have these conspiracy theory morons no brains at all? chrys at PJ&T also has a link to a rebuttal to the "Loose Change" conspiracy gang. Check it out.

What brought this up? After work today I will pick up my great niece and her brother and cousin and head to the air-condition Sheraton for a family reunion. Its my Mom's family but other than her kids and grandkids and my uncles, I won't know very many people. I got to thinking about my problems and problems of other family members and thinking maybe I'll skip this one. It's easier to just not deal with people sometimes, especially family. Then I remember reading the testimony of the victims' families at the sentencing hearing for Zacarias Moussaoui. They testified how much they miss their loved ones, how they will never be whole again, how they won't even be able to make things right. That gave me quite a pause.

Now if you excuse me I have to pick up the kids and go to the Sheraton. I might even post a pic or two.

No comments: