Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

May First; Illegal Immigrant Walkout Day or May Fools Day

I have not said much about the illegal alien situation.  It is one of those things that other bloggers who are both more passionate and more eloquent on the subject have already said just about everything that can be said.  

I guess Monday illegal workers plan to stage a walk out.  Some of the illegal aliens want to shut down certain cities while demanding amnesty. Well I for one don’t think their little snit on Monday will shut down anything in my home town. So how do they expect to convince me and people of my area of their sincere desire to become Americans? Is shutting down cities and getting a free pass on the illegality of their presence here suppose to persuade me that they will be meaningful contributors to the American way of life? Don’t think so.

My position on this is simple. First build a wall. It is said that good fences make good neighbors. Lets be the highest, thickest and best neighbors with Mexico we can be.  Next deport ALL illegals. No matter where they are from let’s just ship them home. Then let those who are serious about becoming part of America come in through the front door like they are suppose to. Lastly NO amnesty. None. People who break our laws need to be punished not coddled. Illegal aliens should not be rewarded with citizenship. And yes I know it is not PC to call them illegal aliens. But no one can ever accused me of being PC.  Someone once said  “Illegal aliens are undocumented immigrants just like rapists are undocumented boyfriends”.  (If you know who said that, send me the link so I can give credit.)

I fully expect the media to play up the events on Monday. But I am thinking it will be a day like other days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking at purchasing a robot but want to know how to sort the rubbish out from the good. I am currently looking at forex megadroid, Poison robot, Pips Leader. Any suggestions, has anyone tried these robots with success.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g8RMKfk5w]unlock iphone[/url]