Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, September 11, 2006

9-11 Remembrance

I didn't know what to write about 9-11 today. I have been surfing and reading some of the wonderful things others have been writing and I am sure I couldn't come close to their eloquence.

Today, five years later, I still tear up when I read about the phone calls to loved ones and bravery of the rescue workers. I honestly believe that we would not see such behavior anywhere else in the world, certainly not in any Islamic controlled country.

But as soon as the pride fades I find myself getting made. Not so much at the culprits who engineered the attack but at the Americans, mostly liberals who to this day would sell out this country's security for personal political gain and advancement of the liberal agenda.

No comments: