Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, September 25, 2006

The Sherlock Holmes Meme

I have been tagged by The Random Yak
Dr. Watson lists the limitations on the great Sherlock Holmes' knowledge in A Study in Scarlet. Taking the list to its natural and probable end, Adam has generated a meme designed to plumb the shallows of bloggers' knowledge.

This Meme hails from Adams blog which has the history, Dr. Watson's analysis of Holmes and meme rules.

And now the meme...
1) What is something you know practically nothing about?
MedicineFortunatelyly Mom's a nurse.
2) What is something where your knowledge is weak?
General electronics. But it is increasing the longer I am a homeowner.
3) What is something you know just enough about to get by?
Automechanics.
4) What is something where you have a profound depth of knowledge?
Bible Scriptures. But the more I learn the more I realize I don't know.
5) What is something that you do even though you don't do it well?
Web design. Took some classes but had difficulty with the practical application.
6) What is something you are expert at?
Computer programming. Been doing it for 25 years. The basics don't change, just the languages.

And now who to tag? I am not a big fan of memes and some of my favorite cohorts in blogging crime are having some downtime. So What I am going to do is hurl the gauntlet and have anyone who so desires, pick up the gauntlet and participate in the meme. And if it aint so much to ask, leave a track back. Thanks.

No comments: