Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Spud

My friend Dave's birthday was Wednesday. He, as I mentioned last year at this time, was born exactly 7 days before me. I didn't get him anything but a stupid card. He's in the hospital and I haven't seen him since he went in last Friday. I didn't think life could get so hectic that I couldn't go two blocks to the hospital to visit him in intensive care. We still don't know when he will be allowed home. His wife is at the hospital everyday. He sends me the diet ginger ale they give him. I think its so he doesn't have to get me a card.

So I have a question; if your best friend were to die tomorrow, does he or she know how you feel about them? Just askin'.

No comments: