Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Miscellany

He's Getting Better


My friend Dave is in a regular room and they have put him back in solid food. No word yet on when he will be allowed home but he tells me he is ready now.

Just Wondering...


I attended another friends funeral. It was a big Catholic ceremony. The recessional was hymn #589 "Morning Has Broken" by Cat Stevens. Now given the fact the Cat Stevens is now a Muslim. And that he has made some inflammatory remarks about the Pope, Shouldn't somebody be reviewing the hymn list in the Catholic church? Just wondering...

Paid Professional Tourist


My friend Scott in Colorado emailed me to let me know how he felt. But I knew because he has always been the type of friend that never hesitates to express his love and appreciation. For that I am grateful. Scott is a truck driver or "Paid Professional Tourist" who has had a column in a Colorado paper. He is about to have a book published too. So stay tuned. I'll post details as they develop.

No comments: