Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, April 16, 2007

Its Monday, I'm Bored, Here Are Some Quizzes

Well I got bored while working to fulfill a New Years Resolution about new carpet this morning. They came to measure the living room and I decided to take some quizzes to kill time.



Your Vocabulary Score: A-

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.


I think there is something wrong with this quiz. I can't seem to score just an "A". Always an "A-"

You Passed 8th Grade Geography

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


Geography was always a favorite of mine. This was easy because of the "the longest this, the biggest that" type questions. Those answers rarely change. Now ask me to name all the countries that were once part of the Soviet Union and I'd be in trouble. I'm just glad I'm smarter than an 8th Grader which by default makes me smarter than a 5th grader!


What Your Dreams Mean...

Your dreams seem to show that you're a very well adjusted and happy person.

Overall, you are very content in your life.


But what does the recurring dream about milk white feet with cherry red nails wearing black fishnet stockings crammed into black stiletto heels mean?


You are 100% Libra


I am a Libra and I had fun with this. I don't believe in astrology so I decided to see if I could figure out what the quiz would think is 100% Libra. It was easier than I thought. Just so you know, according to the quiz I am only 53% Libra.


Hat Tip to chrys at Pettifogs. Go by and visit her visually stunning site. Her quiz results are on the Playground

No comments: