Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Deep in Thought Today

I was just reminiscing the other day about a very special spiritual episode of a very deep television show. In a highly dramatic turn of events the hero was struck by a taxi. In the hospital he is surrounded by his friends and loved ones all of whom fondly relate their favorite memories of our hero. As he lies there near death he sees a light. Suddenly, a flash of lightning, a clap of thunder and there is a person standing there.


"Who are you?"

"I am the part of you that lives on after you die."

"You're my student loan?"


Ah Herman's Head. What a deep spiritual show. Anyway I was thinking about that because of issues I am having with my student loan. My God I am nearly fifty years old and I am still paying on it! Is there no end in sight? Sheesh. Had I known that it was going to be like this I would have gotten a stupid degree.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: