Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Features

Aside from new blogroll members, I have yet again tweaked my template. I have added some things to my sidebar.  First I moved “Last Weeks News” a little farther down the bar. Seems they don’t update it as regularly as I thought they would.  Then I added a “Word of the Day”, a “Quote of the Day” and a Today’s Birthday” all courtesy of The Free Dictionary . They have other daily goodies like Hangman puzzles and word match games.  One feature which affects the whole blog is the “instant look up” feature.  Just double click on any word and a new window opens up with the definition, etymology, synonyms and usage. Try it! Click on dodecahedron. I dare you! All to enhance your blog experience here at Dane Bramage.

 

Hat Tip to DL Foster at Perspectives In Motion. DL I came, I saw, I stole shamelessly because it looked so cool!

No comments: