Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #6

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen #6


Random Yak had a list of true events that could have been used as an excuse. I told him I would steal his idea and use a variation of it. I am nothing if not true to my word. In honor of the fact that I am currently at Gen Con, I thought I would give you some insight on the personality of a gamer. So here are 13 ready made excuses that a typical gamer might use

  1. I failed my saving throw
  2. My balrog ate it
  3. A rigger jacked my car
  4. I didn't have the right spell components
  5. I was sitting when some stinkin' Nosferatu walked up, grabbed it and obfuscated away
  6. My wookie ate it
  7. A decker jacked my laptop
  8. My LARP group meets that night
  9. It was destroyed in a tragic light saber mishap
  10. Somebody hijacked the Astral Plane
  11. I mistakenly put it in a bag of devouring instead of a bag of holding
  12. I made a mistake on my teleport without error spell
  13. I traded it for a rare and two uncommons

If they made no sense to you, don't worry. Gamers have a language and culture all their own.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments: