Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Read Me and Think

qtpies7 over at Our Seven Qtpies has given me a Thinking Blogger Award! Woot! Woot!

Read Me and Think


Hmmm. Is it me or does the image resemble an alien grey with a recycle symbol on its forehead? That makes me think. Anyway it is a meme so I have to come up with 5 blogs that make me think. That will be difficult, not because I don't read blogs that make me think, but because most of the blogs I read have already been tagged. So let me try to come up with 5 and if they have already been tagged then so be it.
  • Well there's Lyn over at Bloggin Outloud He always make me think and he has started updating his blog again.

  • Then there's chrys at Pettifogs Jots and Tittles Her site is impressive so when you go plan to stay awhile.

  • Strap on your thinking caps when you visit Dani at Generation X-pose Always a dose of Truth with no apologies. Not for the spiritually faint.

  • Then there are the yaks over at The Random Yak Don't let the title fool you. They are very deliberate in their thought provoking observations.

  • and last but not least is Eddie over at EddieButtler.com He always has a unique perspective on events.

So now the official meme stuff to all the tagged bloggers:

Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award


Read Me and Think

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;

  2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme;

  3. (Optional:) Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.(You have a choice of silver or gold!)

Thanks qtpies7 and Congrats to all the winners! Woot! Woot!

No comments: