Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #43



Thursday Thirteen #43


13 things about Dane Bramage

13 Bumper Stickers

Well this may be a cheesy Thursday Thirteen but I have been busy doing other things. So you have to bear with me.

  1. The Earth Is Full. Go Home!

  2. Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway!

  3. If That Phone Was Up Your Butt, Maybe You Could Drive A Little Better

  4. I'm Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

  5. Ax Me About Ebonics

  6. Remember Folks: Stop Lights Timed For 35mph Are Also Timed For 70mph

  7. I get enough exercise just pushing my luck

  8. I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian

  9. Born free...Taxed to death.

  10. Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot

  11. Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot

  12. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students

  13. A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain

Leave your favorite Bumper Sticker saying in the comments!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: