Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, April 07, 2008

In Memoriam: Charleton Heston

Charleton Heston has passed away. He was 82. His wife of 64 years was at his side.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I think of Charleton Heston all I can think of is "larger than life". He did so many things on screen and off and did them all well. He was a great actor, President of the SAG, President of the NRA, Medal of Freedom recipient and champion of civil rights supporting Dr. Martin Luther King.

Charelton Heston was also a Christian. He had a testimony wherein he accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour. To me this is especially important. While I never met Charleton in this life, I will get to meet him in the next!

No comments: