Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #74



Thursday Thirteen #74


13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Songs by the Mystery Artist


Well it seems like iPod lists are a popular Thursday Thirteen topic. well I don't have a iPod but I do have an mp3 player. And I thought I would make this list interactive. I have 13 songs by the same artist. You have to guess who it is. I've included three video clues so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. The artist is one of my all time favorites.

  1. Wow

  2. Hammer Horror

  3. Breathing

  4. Strange Phenomena

  5. The Dreaming

  6. Them Heavy People


  7. Cloudbusting

  8. Babooshka

  9. Why Should I Love You

  10. The Hounds of Love

  11. Wuthering Heights

  12. Running Up That Hill


  13. This Woman's Work


Thank you YouTube for the videos.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

21 comments:

Malcolm said...

If it isn't Kate Bush, I am stumped. I'll try to remember to come back and watch the videos when I have more time.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well Kate Bush of course! Happy TT!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

i am not familar w/ her but she is a beautiful singer w/ a beautiful voice

Anonymous said...

I am astonished to say, I actually know who it is! I remember several of those numbers from a long time ago.

Lori said...

None of those songs sounded familiar???? Happy TT:)

Robin said...

Looks like Malcolm and Starrlight beat me to it.

Fun idea for a list.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for TT, mine's up too hope you can drop by!

Darla said...

Clever idea for a TT! I'll have to steal it sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

Kate Bush, Maybe?! I love these videos.

DrillerAA said...

My TT13 is MP3 related as well this week.

Have a great one.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting list. Although, I haven't a clue, although this was enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

I really like Kate Bush! I don't have an iPod either. I have an MP3 player that I can record songs (free) from satellite radio. Better than paying for downloads!

Karina said...

I wouldn't have known her, but I do like her now that I've listened to the videos...thanks for introducing me to someone new.

Cindy Swanson said...

I was able to guess Kate Bush only because years ago I saw her sing "Wuthering Heights" on TV. Since "Wuthering Heights" is one of my favorite books, I was intrigued! She is certainly unique. The fact that she's one of your favorite singers just adds another dimension to your defying-stereotypes personality! :)

Eve said...

I'm not familiar with too many artists who came on the scene after 1975. So, I didn't know Kate Bush or her music. She has a very distinctive sound.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea, but get the feeling I should know.

PamelaMKramer said...

I had NO idea who this person was. I'm so sorry but it looks like everyone else did. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by and giving me the many compliments. Lord knows it wasn't easy. I'm all better now. :)

Denise Patrick said...

Even with the videos I didn't have a clue, but I've read everyone else's comments, so I know now.

Nice TT.

Lisa said...

Ok...I am sooo bad with artists! But thanks to all the wonderful people who visited before me...I can guess Kate Bush!

Happy TT!

Denise Patrick said...

Hey Dane, I just thought I'd come back and answer the question you asked on my blog about playing Scrabble in German. When my kids were taking German in school, yes, we did play. It was always hilarious, though, because they'd try to make up words and we had to play with the dictionary handy.

Mia Celeste said...

I have no clue, but it was fun exercising my brain this early in the morning. Happy TT!