Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Is ZoomClouds Biased Against Hillary?

Take a look at my sidebar. Look at the tag cloud. Notice how big Obama and McCain are. Notice the abscence of the words Hillary and Clinton. Now I rarely mention Obama without mentioning Clinton so why doesn't Clinton show? I even adjusted the filter to force Clinton into the cloud and nothing. Hmmm.

Well after a couple of days "clinton" has shown up in my cloud. I don't see why it would have taken so long.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Are you sure that's not a smart cloud?

Dane Bramage said...

LOL! Well it certainly has taste!