Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Peace Moonbeam Chronicles

I discovered via site meter The Peace Moonbeam Chronicles. It has been a joy to read. Peace Moonbeam reported her experiences from Camp Casey earlier this year. In her latest post she rushes to France to help the misunderstood Muslim youths who are torching cars.
I’ve learned from experience that the quickest way to be regarded like a TIAP* in this country is to speak English so I was careful to speak the local language while checking in and later when I ordered our meals at the restaurant. I soon remembered I really didn't know how to speak French when they served me a carburetor with cheese sauce and a glass of phlegm. The other dishes weren’t much better with the exception of the bacon-wrapped hamster that although tiny, was very moist and tasty.

*Turd in a Punchbowl

Go read all of her stuff. It won’t take long and you will be glad you did.    

No comments: