Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dane Bramage Has Left the Building

And the State. Where am I? Here's a hint: Hoosier daddy? I am in Indianapolis Indiana for the 2005 GEN CON Indy Gaming Convention. I didn't announce it ahead of time because I wasn't sure until the last minute if I was going to make it. But I did and I am taking advantage of the free WiFi in the hotel to post. Unlike this year's Origins Game Fair, I am in good health and plan to do a better job of posting from the con. I am looking forward to seeing some of the guests of honor like Ron Glass, Ernie Hudson, Rob Van Dam, Dean Haglund, Fred Williamson, Mary McDonnell, Trisha Helfer. I got my camera and I'm ready to shoot. Stay tuned.

No comments: