Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, August 12, 2005

Widgets and Whatnot

I have been playing around with my Blogger Template. Nothing major just adding a few things I've seen on other blogs. I managed to completely hose the template to where it didn't work. Once I figured out what I did then It only took me a couple days to get it back to total functionality.

Anyway I have added Blogmap, Recent comments, and Cap'n Bob's "Never Forget". I also added some code to create page transitions in IE. Let me know how you like the features if you use them. Most importantly let me know if there is any significant delays in loading. Thanks for your support.

No comments: