Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ROFASix: To Jane Fonda - From Iraq

Check out this pic from ROFASix: To Jane Fonda - From Iraq. Soldiers have long memories...

And while I'm on the subject, I posted earlier this year that maybe we should show some Christian forgiveness to Jane because of her confession of faith in Jesus(see my post Can You Forgive Jane). Well I also am a firm believer that if you forgive someone you should be able to feel confident that the person involved would not commit the same sin against you, I mean if you forgive a man for robbing you, you don't expect him to come back the next day and steal all your stuff. Well Jane is back to giving aid and comfort to the enemies of America. Shame on you Jane. Forgiveness won't be so easy to come by if at all this time.

No comments: